Treasury Management System
First Federal’s exclusive First Bizlink™ Web-Based Treasury Management System offers a host of features to make your online treasury management fast, easy, and secure. First Bizlink™ seamlessly integrates with your in-office accounting software for unparalleled performance.
Features & Benefits
Collection Solutions with Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Easy handling of recurring receivable transactions.
- Create pre-authorized customer payments for membership dues, maintenance and service contracts, church tithing, or other recurring receivables
- Create corporate debits and credits for transferring funds to and from accounts at multiple banks
Payable Management with Automated Clearing House (ACH)
Schedule your payable transactions up to 30 days in advance and streamline documentation.
- Create payroll direct deposits
- Add addenda records for remittances, including templates for state and federal taxes as well as child support
- Remit vendor payments
- Import ACH-ready files for pass-through to the NACHA system
Internal Transfers and Loan Payment Transfers
- Transfer funds from one business account into another or make loan payments
- Transfer the same day or schedule a transfer up to 30 days in advance
- Create wire transfers from your desk
- Receive bank confirmations online
- Create templates for recurring wire transfers
Our reporting capabilities are designed to meet your business needs. In addition to online balance capabilities, you can view prior day and current day activity as well as up to 63 days of historical detail.
- Create custom reports to meet your tracking needs
- Pull periodic or monthly statements
- Export reports, statements, balances, etc. to your in-office accounting software
Allows you to access check information when you need it, anytime, without leaving your office!
- Place stop payment orders on checks
- View check images
Includes a strong, reliable check fraud prevention solution.
- Reconciles check issuance files against check presentment files
- Allows you to reject or approve payment when records differ
- View check items and audit trail information
- View activity, exception, and check inquiry reports
Support and Training
The most important component of First Bizlink™ is the initial setup and ongoing support and training provided by your personal Relationship Banker. This level of service assures that integrating First Bizlink™ into your company’s accounting process is stress-free and efficient.
- Support is just a local phone call away
- Initial and ongoing training provided at your site at NO additional charge
- Web conference training for your out-of-town employees or in-house staff needing immediate support
At First Federal, the security of your online transactions is our highest priority. We offer dual-control options for added security PLUS optional customer-level security.
Please contact our Treasury Management Department at (812) 492-8124 or eBanking at (812) 492-8123 / email@example.com for further support.